What's the process?
From full time hires to temporary help, let Newfoundland Personnel find the right person for your office. Overall, the process involves the following:
- Initial request
- As the employer, you’d submit the initial request to us by contacting our Salesperson. Our Recruiter would request a job description for the position on-hand. If a job description is not readily available, we will work closely with you to determine the specific needs of the placement.
- Some Paperwork
- After gaining an understanding of what the position entails, we will submit a Quotation as well as Terms and Conditions to you. If you are a new client, we will also send a credit application. Once the paperwork are signed, we’ll be able to initiate the work order and actively start recruiting on your behalf.
- Recruitment & Selection
- We will recruit for this position, shortlist the best-suited candidates and communicate with you about which candidates we should invite for interviews with you. We will communicate with you along the way to include the employer in the process to ensure thorough recruitment process.
- advertising and recruitment
- employee testing, pre-screening, behavioural interviews, etc.
- reference checks, police checks (if applicable)
- WHMIS training and more.
- Once the best-fit individuals are shortlisted, we will proceed with interviews with you and the candidate to complete the selection process.
- Employee on Placement: Now what?
- Once an employee is selected and placed, we will call to follow up with you to ensure that the placement is going smoothly. If applicable, we could also do site visits. Placements have a guarantee. For details, please contact us.