Successes with clients, large or small
See what our past clients had to say about the Newfoundland Personnel team.
Dr. Gregory N Browne, M.D., FRCSC
- "Returning to Newfoundland and setting up practice was a challenge but with Newfoundland Personnel's assistance, I was able to do so effectively and productively. I was pleased with your firm's ability to assess the decision criteria and the type of professional medical executive assistant I would require to make this a smooth transition. Your organization supplied me with very strong candidates from which to choose and the guarantee you offered gave me the peace of mind that made my decision easy. I particularly appreciated the temporary-to-permanent offering that allowed me to assess the candidate for thirteen weeks prior to taking them on full time."
- Steven Taylor, B,Sc., B.Eng. President of Cathexis Innovations Inc.
- "Cathexis Innovations Inc. is a relatively new company in the technology sector. The company is experiencing exponential growth and quickly maturing in our corporate structure. Newfoundland Personnel Inc.'s recruitment focus on our behalf was driven by your team of professionals and your immediate evaluation of our needs, current growth and high energy culture. The type of recruitment service you provide is essential for a new company like Cathexis. I'd highly recommend your services to others having a recruitment need and not having the time or expertise to immediately address personnel needs."
- Alun Pearce, Acklands Grainger
- "I would like to thank you for your help in recruiting our new Branch Manager for our St. John's facility. You found excellent candidates for us and helped us to determine the best person for this critical position. I found your company to be a pleasure to work with and will absolutely enlist your support the next time that we are recruiting in Newfoundland."
- Paul LaLonde, Atlantic Yellow Pages
- "Just a few words to let you know that I am very pleased with the experience of doing business with your company. We were able to hire an excellent manager for our NL operations in a short delay, thanks to you. I felt the process was highly professional and the candidates we ended up interviewing were of good quality and offered us a variety of 'management styles' that made us think about potential options. Thank you for the high quality of service you provided us on such a shore time frame."
- Sandy Facey, Human Resources Manager, Johnson Inc.
- "In today's business environment where efficiency and productivity are key business objectives, immediate response in assisting us with our staffing requirements is essential. Newfoundland Personnel has always responded to our needs on a timely basis, providing quality candidates."
- Cynthia Crosbie, Manager, Crosbie Group
- "Knowing the caliber of your staff, expertise in personnel services, and the speed in your response to our job requirements, allows me to have peace of mind when other responsibilities consume time. The stress you save me is a welcome relief."
- Brenda Steele, Owner, Lawrence College
- "Over the past number of years, all our dealings with your company have been handled to our complete satisfaction. You may be assured that we will continue to work with your company to meet our human resource needs."
- Janet Horlick, Production Manager of Canadian Folding Cartons Inc.
- "Over the years, I have spent a lot of my valuable time advertising for personnel, analyzing applications, interviewing and going through the entire selection process of hiring personnel. After having experienced what Newfoundland Personnel Inc. can do for me, I will continue to use their services."
- Ian C. Pippy, Manager of Pippy Insurance Services Inc.
- "When confronting issues of hiring new employees, the services of your temporary agency were a useful transition phase in helping to determine employee suitability. Also important was the option to deal with a local company. All aspects of working with Newfoundland Personnel were very positive. Especially beneficial was the fact that my time was not wasted in government reporting and submitting, and keeping up to date with hiring regulations."