Perks that our candidates get
Newfoundland Personnel offers a range of services at no charge to our candidates. Such services and advantages include:
- Personalized assessment and training
- After registering as a Newfoundland Personnel candidate, we’ll perform a free skills assessment to ensure you are suited to the current job opportunities. These job-specific tests will show employers your current skillsets in an objective manner, which will help your chances of landing a placement. Depending on the nature of the position, we may need to provide sector-specific training prior to the placement start date.
- Flexible employment options
- Placements with diverse work environments are great ways to network with different employers. Many of our candidates move on to permanent positions within the host organization.
- Gain an advocate for your next placement
- Many Newfoundland Personnel employees will work from one placement to the next with little to no employment gap. As an employee proves himself or herself to be a reliable professional, we are more likely to find another placement for that individual with a solid performance record in our experience. The more reliable you are as an Newfoundland Personnel employee, the more likely you'll gain strong advocate for your next job.
- More than minimum wage, paid weekly
- Newfoundland Personnel pays higher than the minimum wage. We also have a weekly pay period via direct deposit, ensuring that staff would receive their hard-earned funds faster.
- Employee benefits
- If you've been employeed by Newfoundland Personnel for several months consecutively, you may also be eligible to participate in our employee benefits package. For details, contact your local recruiter.